Program Director: Mr. David Felty
Graduates of the Music Theatre Program will:
- Perform diverse and advanced solo and ensemble repertoire in voice, dance and acting with technical prowess and with interpretation that reflects the period, culture, and style of the piece.
- Evaluate multiple worldviews within theatre arts from a Biblical perspective.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills set for managing the non-performance aspects of a professional performance career.
- Integrate research and critical thinking skills to deepen and refine the quality of artistic work.
- Communicate effectively in written, oral, visual, and technological formats.
Fall 2015 - Smoke on the Mountain (Tickets available at www.lbc.edu/events)
Winter 2015 - Fiddler on the Roof
Fall 2014 - The Importance of Being Earnest
Winter 2014 - Suessical!
Winter 2013 - Once Upon a Mattress
Winter 2012 - The Sound of Music
Winter 2011 - Singing in the Rain
Winter 2010 - Pirates of Penzance
Winter 2009 - Little Women